Extends Coverage Area of a Wi-Fi Network to Ensure Device Connectivity
• Works with SKIQ Home Gateway
• Crossband technology
SKIQ Mesh Node
SKIQ Mesh is a wall-plug AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender that extends the coverage area of a Wi-Fi network to ensure device connectivity.
When paired with SKIQ Home Gateway, they create a Wi-Fi mesh network with a smart roaming feature that gives connected client devices high data throughput when moving around coverage area.
The unique design of user interface makes it easy to pair with SKIQ Home Gateway and to be placed on an optimum location that maximizes Wi-Fi coverage.
Up to 4 SKIQ Mesh can be connected together to a SKIQ Home Gateway.
• Simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands
• Works with SKIQ Home Gateway for Wi-Fi mesh network
• Works with any router for range extender function only
• Repeater and access point operation modes
• Crossband technology allows for the simultaneous use of both bands
• WPS push-button Wi-Fi connection
• Mesh (default position): Range extender operation mode
• AP: Access point operation mode
• IEEE 802.11ac AC1200 dual band 2×2 MIMO (300 + 866 Mbps)
• 2 internal dual-band antennas
• 1 Gigabit Ethernet for backhaul connection
• Mesh Mode
• AP Mode
• WPS connection
• Wireless on/off
• LAN activity
• 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, US plug
• 0 – 40° C